Would you like the team of experienced technicians at Race Tech to handle your suspension and engine upgrades?
Although shipping your forks, shock and/or engine components might be new to you, we've helped people get it to us safely thousands of times.
Follow these steps and don't hesitate to call us with questions 951.279.6655 option 5 or ext 117
1. Get a suitable container for shipping.
- Make sure the box you select has plenty of support to resist damage.
- If you don't have one for your suspension, we will ship you a heavy duty box and necessary packing material to anywhere in the lower 48 states for $15. Please call.
- Gun Cases – Unfortunately, we highly recommend you DO NOT ship your components in gun cases. Two reasons; 1) shipping companies do not insure damage and 2) we have noticed the chance of your package getting stolen is high. If you ship in a gun case we will ship it back separately and your components will be shipped in a suspension box.
2. Label your components and provide documentation.
- Put your name to each of your parts.
- Please fill out and include a:
Suspension Service Request Form
or Engine Service Request Form
3. Package your suspension and/or engine parts.
- Be sure to use plenty of packing to protect your components. Dings, dents, or deep scratches can be serious, so wrap them well.
- Remove any loose bushings, bolts, or linkages.
- Do not send complete engines!
4. Insure your package!
1501 Pomona Rd
Corona, CA 92878
If you have any questions, please call 951.279.6655 option 5 or ext 117