Engine Chassis Dyno
• If you'd like to know how much power your bike really makes, Race Tech offers that service.
• Race Tech uses a high-end Land and Sea chassis dyno equipped with a braking unit and AFR (air fuel ratio) measurement.
• The braking unit provides steady-state dyno testing at all throttle positions and RPMs to produce precise mapping and jetting.
• The Race Tech Dyno can run up to 500 hp and is able to measure anything from motorcycles to UTVs up to 50 inches wide.
• Race Tech has a mobile dyno unit available for trackside tuning and on-site runs at events.
• AFR (Air Fuel Ratio) gives us a clue. Part of the dyno run output data is AFR. Though every bike is different, AFR gives RT vital information as to weather an ECU and Custom Mapping will be beneficial.
• Mapping - Race Tech offers Vortex ECU custom maps for the RT Power Plan combination. RT has maps for both race fuel and pump gas for most current popular dirt bikes.
• Custom Mapping - RT can develop Custom Maps for your unique combination of components.
• CONFIDENTIALITY - We can dyno your bike and provide data sheets with complete confidentiality.
Call the Engine Department at 951.279.6655 option 4 or ext 116 for details.