G3-S MOUNTING INSTRUCTIONS
2011-2013 TRIUMPH TIGER 800XC
These are instructions for mounting the shock to the motorcycle. The shock has been preset for your weight, skill, and riding type. The preset adjustments are listed on your Setup Sheet.
After mounting the shock please check the Sag. Click here for details.
Note: Click on the images to enlarge.
1. Securely lift motorcycle with rear wheel off the ground.
2. Remove counter shaft sprocket cover, shift linkage arm and hose clamps holding the stock reservoir in place from the left side of the motorcycle.
|3. Remove back linkage arm bolt, lower shock bolt and upper shock bolt. Lower stock shock absorber through the bottom of the swing arm.
4. Using a suitable tie strap lift the rear wheel into its fully compressed position.
5. Install the new G3-S shock through the bottom of the swing arm. The reservoir will mount in the same position as stock.
6. Install upper shock bolt, lower shock bolt and back linkage arm bolt. Torque all fasteners to factory specification.
7. Using stock hose clamps secure reservoir to stock mounting position. Install countershaft sprocket cover and shift linkage arm.
Have fun go ride.
The shock is preset for you. Please check the sag before you ride.