G3-S REMOTE RESERVOIR MOUNTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove the stock shock absorber according to the procedures outlined in the Kawasaki service manual.
2. Remove the left side passenger peg bracket.
3. With the stock shock absorber removed install G3-S shock through the bottom of the swing arm. With reservoir facing the rear of the motorcycle install the top shock bolt and torque to factory specifications.
4. Install the lower shock bolt and linkage bolts. Torque all fasteners to factory specification.
5. Using the included 6x1.0 Allen bolts attach the frame mounting bracket to the reservoir mounting bracket. Use a small
amount of thread lock when attaching these bolts.
6. The frame mounting bracket is sandwiched between the passenger peg frame mounting tab and the passenger peg bracket. Use the included special bolts and torque to factory specification.
Have fun go ride.